All participants, whether virtual or in-person pay the BVBD tuition fee which provides:
- full access to all masterclasses, presentations, concerts
- reed sessions
- private lessons
- Rackett rehearsals
- free BVBD t-shirt
BVBD tuition fee: all participants – virtual and in-person
$500 + $75 (non-refundable registration fee) + $74.75 HST = $649.75
TOTAL FOR VIRTUAL PARTICIPANTS REGISTERING BEFORE JUNE 01 2023 = $548.78 (10% discount)
In-person participants: Add-on for Room and Board
NOTE: All in-person participants and faculty must read and sign the BVBD Waiver.
In-person participation is limited so sign up early. The in-person add-on for room and board is payable immediately to hold the spot.
As well as receiving access to all masterclasses, presentations, concerts, reed sessions, Rackett rehearsals and a free BVBD t-shirt, in-person participants also receive the following:
- accommodation in dorms or cabins plus socialising over 3 delicious, healthy meals/day plus 1 evening snack/day.
- daily small ensemble rehearsals with a coach
- recreation (swimming, hiking, boating, bonfires etc.)
- participation in the end-of-session concert in front of a live and a virtual audience.
In-person Room and Board Add-on
$570 + $74.10 HST = $644.10
FULL COST FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION:
$1070 + $75 (non-refundable registration fee) + 148.85 HST = $1293.85
TOTAL FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPANTS REGISTERING BEFORE JUNE 01 2023 = $1164.47 (10% discount)
Preferred method is e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or use Paypal (there is a surcharge to cover service costs.)
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from Brooke Valley Bassoon Days.
- Each participant is responsible for ensuring that Brooke Valley Bassoon Days receives payments and any other documents within the deadlines.
- No one will be accepted on site if there are monies due.
Cancellation / change / refunds – A $150 non-refundable Registration Fee will be withheld on cancellations received before August 1. There will be no refunds for tuition cancellations received after August 1.