All participants, whether virtual or in person pay the BVBD Tuition Fee which provides:
- full access to all masterclasses, presentations, concerts
- reed sessions
- Private lessons
- Rackett rehearsals
- as well as a free BVBD t-shirt and mask.
BVBD Tuition Fee: All participants - virtual and in-person
$450 + 58.50 HST = $508.50
In-Person participants: Add on Room and Board
NOTE: All in person participants and faculty must provide proof of having received 2 doses of a COVID19 vaccine and must read and sign both the BVBD Waiver and BVBD COVID19 Declaration.
In person participation is limited so sign up early. The In-Person Add-on for Room and Board is payable immediately to hold the spot.
As well as receiving access to all masterclasses, presentations, concerts, reed sessions, Rackett rehearsals and a free BVBD t-shirt and mask, in person participants also receive the following:
- Accommodation in dorms or cabins plus socialising over 3 delicious, healthy meals/day plus 1 evening snack/day.
- Daily small ensemble rehearsals with a coach
- Recreation (swimming, hiking, boating, bonfires etc.)
- Participation in the end of session concert in front of a live and a virtual audience.
In Person Room and Board Add On
$500 + $65 HST = $565.00
TOTAL COST FOR IN PERSON PARTICIPATION: $950 + 123.50 HST = $1073.50
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from Brooke Valley Bassoon Days.
- Each participant is responsible for ensuring that Brooke Valley Bassoon Days receives payments and any other documents within the deadlines.
- No one will be accepted on site if there are monies due.
Cancellation / change / refunds – A $150 non-refundable Registration Fee will be withheld on cancellations received before August 1. There will be no refunds for tuition cancellations received after August 1. In the eventuality that government regulations regarding COVID19 no longer allow us to gather physically at Camp Shomria, in person participation will be automatically converted to online participation and all Room and Board fees will be refunded in full, no matter how late the date.